Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com
Posted by D "JAMES" Tuesday, July 21, 2009





Lady: Why do u like me? Why do u love me?

Man : I can't tell the reason... But I really like u...


Lady: U can't even tell me the reason... How can u say u like me? How can u say u love me?Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love u.

Lady: Proof ? No! I want u to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her, but not u!Man : OK...OK !!! Erm...because u are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because u are caring, because u are loving, because u are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements...




Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and becamecomma. The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content :



Dearest,Because of your sweet voice that I love u...Now can u talk? No! Therefore I cannot love u.
Because of your care and concern then I like u... Now that u cannot show them, therefore I cannot love u.
Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love u...Now can u smile? Now can u move? No, therefore I cannot love u...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love u anymore. Do loves need a reason?
NO! Therefore, I still love u... And love doesn't need a reason...

"When loving someone... never regret what u do... o*nly regret what u didn't do

"If God brings u to it...He will bring u through it...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

GHOST RIDER -- HAYABUSAAA

ILLEGAL STREET RACE - NISSAN SKYLINE GTR

HOW TO CREATE DEADLY VIRUS IN 10 SECONDS

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG

Sensual belly dance - Crazy Stuff

RONALDO - THE TRUE LEGEND OF GAME CALLED FOOTBALL

Shakira - Wakka Wakka This time for Africa ( Official FIFA 2010 Video)

C


counter
•Seul contre tous aka "I stand alone" ________________________________________ •Romance 1999 _________________________________________ •A Clockwork Orange __________________________________________ • KENPARK ______________________________________________ . PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES _____________________________________________ . AUDITION _______________________________________________ . SALO O LE 120 GIORNATE DI SODOMAS _______________________________________________ . IRREVRSIBLE _______________________________________________ . LEON ____________________________________________ . CIDADE DE DEEUS ____________________________________________ . GOODFELLAS ____________________________________________ . BABEL ____________________________________________ . RED SANDS ____________________________________________ . BLACK HAWK DOWN ____________________________________________ .CALIGULA ____________________________________________ . NOVECENTO _____________________________________________ . THE TREE OF WOODEN CLOGS _____________________________________________

10 Most Intresting facts about Men

*56% - See the drink they order as a reflection of their masculinity or character.
*85% - Would have sex with co-worker.
*63% - Would dump a girlfreind if she became fat.
*86% - Aare not completely satisfied with their sex lives.
*83% - Believe that men should pay for the majority of dates.
*76% - Believe that they have a soul mate.
*84% - Have a grooming regimen that goes beyond the basics.
*79% - Don't consider salary the best measure of professional sucess
*69% - Would never cheat.

About Me

"ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE"
Reach me at deepakupreti100us@gmail.com.

Add to Technorati Favorites

To share this blog with your freinds simply click down

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

ABOUT AUTHOR

free counters